Katys Skinny Diary...

katycam

Mummy to Austin
Reaction score
Hello :)

I have decided to start a diary to track my progress and hopefully help me get motivation to lose the weight and get skinny again :)
I am starting slimfast tomorrow (16/09/09) and am hoping it will help me bigtime.

Starting Weight : 13st 8lb
Short Term Goal : Under 13st by 29th Sept.
Long Term Goal: Under 10st by Christmas (Back in my size 8 jeans)

I know i can do this i just need to try.
Plus my friend has just had a baby and is skinnier than me already and im not having that, Austin was born 5 months ago lol!

Yaay good luck hun. You'll be back in your size 8s before ya know it. xxxx

Ok so today i was meant to start slimfast but have decided to start it on monday.
1. because i was so hungry and mum brought a sandwich into the office for me and i couldnt refuse.
2. because Luke is home the weekend and i want to be able to enjoy a treat with him :)

I feel like a failure :( but i will definately do it next week.

Dont feel like a failure! Its always better to start on a monday I find :D Enjoy your treats over the weekend xxx

Luke isnt home often so after this weekend i will have at least 2 weeks on my own so i can do slimfast then!

You gota make the most of it then! Have a nice weekend together and then get down to the dieting on monday :D Good luck x x x

ive only had to eat today:

1/2 a cheese/tomato/ham roll
Pasta with creamy tomato sauce
hula hoops

so not too bad really.

(oops and a disorrano and coke!)

I was meant to be starting slimfast today but i seem to be doing well at the weight loss without it. I have lost 2lbs just by eating normally.
I think because i didnt tell myself im not allowed things, i didnt want them as much.
So im going to try this method for a week and see if it works.
Also going to try go for a walk every evening when i finish work.
Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->