keaking questin

louise1302

mum to FIVE boys :)
Reaction score
im having leak issues lol..ive got a zebra blueberry with an insert its a long insert you fold in half and is 2 different types of materials 1 is kind of soft and one is a cream colour and a it rough even with this in hes leaking after 2 hours

he is a big wetter because he drinks loads 3 bottle of milk and a full bottle of baby juice a day

his coolababys i can only leave on for 2 hours max or hes sopping,

the only nappy so far thats not leaked in 2 hours is his bg but i have to fold and snap the long insert so its doubled at the front and put the smaller insert in too

is he just an abnormally heavy wetter?

i dont think im buyiny the wrong sizze( most are btp) but some are mediums
can anyone recommend anything to put in there thats uber absorbant

tia

I think changing to cloth is an adjustment, you do have to change more often..2hrs is pretty good for daytime use, they really shouldn't leak after that but they should be pretty full. We change every hour or so really, sometimes a bit more, I would say 2hrs max...except nighttime. Which our nighttime for awhile were BG with both the inserts like you said. I would really just try and change more often and see how that works for you. Maybe if you know it's almost naptime put a BG with the snap insert in it, really that should hold for a nap. But if you have to do both inserts for nap too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->