Keep having little ah hah moments :)

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
Nearly every time a wave of nausea hits me, for a split second I'm like wth? Then I'm all like, ohhhhhh :) :) :) Thought I'd share :) :happydance:

Haha when it hits me I'm more like agghhhhhhhh nooooooooooo lol ... Then yay symptoms! Haha

I moan and groan a bit and then think, "I'm so thankful for all the symptoms I have and that they are getting stronger"

I'm the same way.. I've never been more excited for nausea and sore boobs in my life!

Yesterday I woke up and looked at my boobs and they were flatter and didn't hurt as much so of course I worried. Then at about 1:00 yesterday I started getting terrible waves of nausea and it lasted until about 9:00 last night. I was like, "Well surely that means everything is okay" then this morning my boobs were back to killing me again and feeling like they had been through a cheese grater so everything is good. :haha:

Yesterday I woke up and looked at my boobs and they were flatter and didn't hurt as much so of course I worried. Then at about 1:00 yesterday I started getting terrible waves of nausea and it lasted until about 9:00 last night. I was like, "Well surely that means everything is okay" then this morning my boobs were back to killing me again and feeling like they had been through a cheese grater so everything is good. :haha:

I'm the same way.. the minute I think my symptoms are fading, something else hits me or they come back with a vengeance!

Maybe baby notices we're panicking, so they're like here Mom, vomit now!!! :)

Hahaha I think that's what it is.. here mom let me make your nipples feel like razor blades are shooting out of the shower head instead of water. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->