Keep on Keeping on... Trying for 2012 babies

I second what Rachael said. I hope AF stays away. Sorry not posting more but I'm on the tail end of a 4 day trip. But after that I'm off for 10 days so then I'll be able to make a more proper post. Talk to you ladies later.

Well after being a few days late AF started showing last night / this morning so on to a new cycle for me.

Aww darn. So sorry she's being a pain and showing up late. I always thought that if AF is going to show she should at least have the decency of being on time.

haha Nat yeah never mind though cos it stayed away for the weekend while I was out so not too much of a pain. Just feeling really crappy today and unwell.

Well if it worked out for her to delay her visit for the weekend then that's all right then.

Sorry about AF Sabrina. But on to a newer and hopefully better cycle.

Sorry AF got you hun :hugs:

FF thinks I'm 3dpo today, I'm not so sure. We'll see I guess :haha:

Thanks girls. I've had a bug since the weekend which hasn't been helping matters. Back at work today though still ahve the bug but thankfully not vomiting any more. Would be off today too but my work is very strict with me and sickness (everyone else gets off with murder but I dont).

Hope you are all doing well.

There definitely seems to be something going around everywhere - seems everyone I know is sick or has just recovered from being sick!

It's rubbish that work won't let you stay home :( I hope you get better soon.

Thanks Nat - I've just heard that I'm the 4th person from my work that's had it and one person who went off the same time as me is still off with it. My manager allows me 2 days off a year for sickness, any more and he said he will put me on report so I've had my 2 days so had no choice but to come back. If I didn't I risked getting put on report and I really can't afford to be kicked out.

Two sick days a year! That's insane! Is that even legal? Crazy that they can expect people to be sick so infrequently.

It's only something he has made up for me and seeing as I work in a hospital, it's impossible not to get ill. It's because fo someone else that I've caught this bug from them at work and now I'm having to be back a t work only to pass it on to other workers. Crazy but it's how they want it.

Yeah that's how illnesses spread around - most places want you to stay home if sick to limit spreading of germs. But it does hurt productivity for sure and I know some people don't care about germs getting spread around as long as people are working (but really, working sick reduces productivity anyway, and encouraging people to go to work sick keeps people sicker longer thus keeping more people less productive for longer). Hope you can tough it out as much as you can though. :hugs:

Your boss sucks Sabrina. I hope you feel better real soon. In the mean time just pass that nasty bug right on to him and see how he likes it. LOL

Sabrina - I would look at your contract or contact HR about the company sickness policy. If 2 days is written into your contract, then fair enough, however if it's not and your manage is just being an idiot (which I suspect he is) then he may not have a leg to stand on if he tried to put you on report for more than 2 days sickness.

Thanks Rachael, It's not in my contract but it's what he decided upon after I reported him to his boss for mistreatment. Not worth fighting it as nothing would get done about it. It's all twisted so that everything says "at the manager's discretion" so really they can do what they like and still be covered for it.

feeling better now anyway apart from a little bit of nausea now and again.

It sucks that you have to work in that kind of environment with a manager who is such a moron :(

yup especially considering the field that the company works in but never mind, it's a job that pays the bills and it's only a problem when I'm ill which I try hard not to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->