Keep on Keeping on... Trying for 2012 babies

Hi Everyone,

Vonz that's awesome that you o'ed. Hopefully this will be your cycle. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Hey Allie, sorry that your blood work was negative, but glad to hear you're in good spirits. Not too much longer til your surgery and then your BFP shouldn't be too far behind.

Hi Nat and Rachael hope you guys are well.

AFM Just did some house cleaning and other household chores and had pizza hut for dinner. So it was pretty much an uneventful Easter for me. Unfortunately I feel like I'm coming down with something I have a sore throat and my ears ache. Started taking more vitamins today to keep it from getting anything worse. I hope everyone had a good Easter weekend and I'll talk to everyone later.

hi everyone, its been quite quiet here.. how is everyone doing? :)

:hi: Im in the 2ww too. So much to catch up on that I have missed will try and catch up on all posts tomorrow :) Hope everyone is well. 4 dpo for me gosh ages to go :haha:

xxxx

I'm ok. In the 2ww again. How are you?

Hi rach:) sorry for e late response as I've been busy at work... Work has been v busy.. Recently got my bfp but am also alittle worried tt it will be like peanut. Jus got to keep thinking positive. How r u doing?? Which Cd r u at now?:)

:hi: Im in the 2ww too. So much to catch up on that I have missed will try and catch up on all posts tomorrow :) Hope everyone is well. 4 dpo for me gosh ages to go :haha:

xxxx

Press in Hun! Not long before when u can test:) hugs

13dpo today so not long.

Congratulations on the bfp, hope it's sticky

Congrats Vonz on your BFP!!!!! I always like to get good news when I come back from a trip. I'm in the ttw with the rest of you lovely ladies. Have a FS appointment set for June 3rd. Hope I get lucky this cycle so that I don't have to go. Anyway I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well.

Wow 7dpo already Adrienne! Time is flying! I hope the end of the TWW brings you fabulous news :hugs:

BUSTER!!! R u testing soon???! :D:D:D

No testing for me until at least 2 days after AF is due. I always get burned if I test to early. Back in December and this past cycle I was 2 days late and both times I thought I was going to get my BFP. So from now on I'm just going to wait 2 days after AF to test. How are you feeling Vonz? Hope your LO is treating you and your tummy well. :flower:

Hey Wanda, how are you doing? Is it getting close to your surgery? I'm near the end of the ttw but not feeling to hopeful. Just wanted to check in. Hope the rest of the ladies are doing good as well. Take care.

Waiting til AF is late is difficult to do but probably for the best. I hope you get your :bfp: in 5 days in that case and don't need to bother with the FS :)

Thanks Nat. New house looks great you must be so excited. Is it close to your parents?

It's close enough but not too close, if you know what I mean lol. About a 10 minute drive from their house.

I know exactly what you mean. My parents are 5 minutes from me. Which works out perfect because they watch my dogs while i'm away and if du has to work late. Hopefully it will work out the same when we get a LO.

Buster!! :) how r u doing?? when r u testing??

Hi Vonz, :hi:
No testing for me. AF showed up full flow today. So it's back to the drawing board and on to a new cycle. Oh well, what can you do? :shrug:

How are you doing. Hope you and your bean are ok.

Boo for AF! Mean old :witch:

Hope at least the FS is able to get you sorted out then.

Thanks Nat. I'm really looking forward to that appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->