keeping her little bum dry - how? do I need a different liner?

eldar

Mama to Wyn and Will
Reaction score
My LO has just started to wear her pop-ins, they fit fab and she seems really comfy. I'm also pretty impressed with the amount of absorption they have.

However - she seems a bit damp to the skin whenever I change her, is there anything I can do about this? Can I add a liner or something that will wick the moisture away in a similar way to the disposables did? Will they improve the more I wash them (they are bamboo inserts). I'm worried about her getting nappy rash or just being a grizzle because she has a wet bum!

I'm not however keen on the paper liners that came with them, seems very crepe'y - I am presuming I only want to start using these when she has more solid poos, or should I be adding this as the liner against the moisture?

help please! (she does look soooo cute with her big bum though!) :haha:

yeh you need a fleece liner, i make my own and so do a lot of others although you can buy them, not much point though, i think most people have a spare fleece blankie somewhere lol, cut big enough rectangles to fit over the bamboo boosters, they hold a lot of water so im not surprised your LOs bum is wet

x

use a fleece liner as suggested. I tend not to in pop-ins as he doesnt have them on long enough to soak them so much his skin is damp/wet and hes not a heavy wetter.

yep fleece liners :) ..i have a few that i have made, a few from Ellie and loads of Little Lambs ones..they are so soft and squishy :) you can also get raw silk liners which are great but tend to hold a little wee so they get a little damp ....defo get some fleece tho :)

xoxox

You can get fleece liners cheap as chips from ebay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"