Keeping mind off WTT

lauraloo24

Reaction score
hi guys, any tips on how i can keep my mind otherwise occupied from having a baby, as OH & I may not be TTC for another 2 years and i am so impatient?

anything i can do in a practical sense to prepare for TTC/having a baby that will make it feel like i am aiming towards my goal and not just sitting around waiting? xxxx

Hey hun, i'm in the same position you are. My OH is the one thing that is keep us from TTC; however he feels that its not the right time and i give him that i am in university and won't be done for another year and half. So we've decided to start trying in aobut a year or so that I would have the baby when i' graduated. There are a few things that help me, one is talking on here the people are amazing! The second thing is that i've started a baby box. When i have a few extra dollars I go out and i buy a nightie or socks, or pacifier and i put them in the box. When i get really bad baby cravings i look through the box maybe refold some stuff and it makes it better. It makes it feel more real and that it will happen someday! Anyway Good Luck with everything hun!!

Hey

If its not going to be for two years then the best thing you can do now is keep healthy, exercise, and save your money !!!! not alot else you can do

Ermm you will learn that it is impossible not to think about it !!!! seriously tho have other things to focus on i.e holidays trips away and enjoy yourself while there is just the two of you

Hope this helps xxx

thanks guys, what you've both said has really helped.

i did have the idea of starting a baby box but thought it would seem a little desperate? i worried that i'd do it then having a baby would never happen & it would be a waste. I may put a few things aside though, can't hurt. so long as hubby doesnt see me in mothercare buying an armful of cute outfits LOL!

Seriously tho i think the main thing i can do is what you said mrs d, and thats focus on me and OH & getting healthy & saving pennies :) maybe we'll get a puppy or kitten so i can focus my attention on that! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->