keeping your baby warm at night!!

chel27

mum to 3
Reaction score
i was just wondering what you all do when your LO get to the stage of kicking their covers off at night, amy has done this quite often now so we use the grow bags...what do you all use?

i have been wondering the same thing tbh archie has always been swaddled and now hes like houdini he manages to wriggle out and get from under the covers too am thinking im gonna have to buy the gro bags now to keep his feet warm

i use the gro bags/ sleeping bags too. have done with all my babies as they were all very wriggly

i use the gro bags/ sleeping bags too. have done with all my babies as they were all very wriggly

i find them a godsend as for past few nights my lo has woken up a bit cold as she has no covers on so i think they're great xx

We use the Halo Sleep Sack, it works nicely :)

i think the sleeping bags are the best things ever , ive used them with jack since he was 6 weeks the 1st night i used one he slept thou the night . xx

Yep, gro-bags / sleep sacks rock! You can get cheaper ones than the gro-bag brand which are good quality.

I always wait until Savannah is properly asleep and then put her blanket on her. Seems to work. Am considering trying the sleeping bags though.

grobags! they are amazing. Erin is such a wriggler!

Brooke hates blankets and she doesnt like growbags much better tbh, so i just make sure her room is slightly warmer as 99% of the night she sleeps with no covers

Jack's a kicker, we just tuck his sheets in under the mattress and put the blanket on top. That's working for now, but as he gets bigger and stronger it might not!

Jack wriggles and kicks them off too, I tried waiting till he was asleep and recovering but he still kicks them off, I too make the room slighter warmer and put him socks under his babygrow and scratch mitts on and he sleeps with covers off most of the time

i put him to bed and cover him up with the covers...his ritual is then to kick them off and make as much noise as possible....when i go to bed i cover him and turn his little heater on (i bought the one with a thermostat on and if anything touches it it goes off..one of the safety ones) i only put it on number two to take the chill off his room in the night, seems to be working well so far but i did use grow bags when he was smaller

h x

I always wait until Savannah is properly asleep and then put her blanket on her. Seems to work. Am considering trying the sleeping bags though.

I do the same..wait like an hour or so and then put the covers on..works for me

We use grobags, but it's been to hot in our house recently even for the 1.5tog ones so I just put him in a thick sleepsuit and he seems happy enough - he goes 10 hours through the night with no probs anyway!

Aisling was kicking off her blankets fron one week old so we've been using grobags since then, they're great! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->