• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kellys Wedding Journal - 6th July 2013... Countdown begins!!

Aw thanks guys!
Mummy may glad you found it, she's so reasonable aswell!

Um 2 girls are going as funhouse cheerleaders, definitely got 1 power ranger, a care bear and maybe a cabbage patch doll lol. We're a random mix!

Eeek girls I did it!!
I was so nervous, but it literally took 20minutes and the lady was lovely.
Before:
https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b583/katurner63/D6AB158A-89B5-4FE6-A64F-6BAA7DF69341-884-000000735DD57115_zps76001fe2.jpg

After:
https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b583/katurner63/F4D47BC5-8CBB-42CC-BE74-AE0ABB8FB9D1-884-0000007372A02815_zpsbc4c0720.jpg

They're gonna take a bit of getting used to but Im really happy with them! x

Thats actually fab! I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting but I didn't expect them to look that good! Well done for being brave and going :D

and yeah that lady is very reasonable, I'm now 'watching' a few of her things that I fancy haha xx

Thanks Hun! It's so strange it's changed my face so much lol. Definitely going to keep having them done!

Picked out the boys suits last night :) OH wanted me to crop out his head haha.
https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b583/katurner63/BED787F6-F9D8-4702-88B0-893C317C52D3-662-000000D31BC54D13_zps159e1f8b.jpg
https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b583/katurner63/8B9BE730-120A-48A3-AB8C-959D95E69302-662-000000D3203F33D9_zpsd6912cb7.jpg

I'm so chuffed with them, just need to get my grandfather and 2 ushers to get measured up now :)

Those suits look fab :D I can't wait to take Chris suit shopping :happydance:

Your eyebrows look brilliant too, really glad that you're happy with them

The suits are lovely! Are they from Greenwoods? They look similar to what I think I've picked lol :) xx

Your eyebrows look fab, what did you actually have done to them?

Love the suits too :)

Theyre from a local suit hire place :)

I had them waxed and then tinted to make them a little bit darker... shes put a pencil on in the pics aswell, but they still look pretty much the same without the pencil. I bought the one she used on me and im rubbish with it lol, i just cant do make up very well!

Ohh I might try getting mine tinted, they really do look so good! Do you know how long the tint lasts for ?

right Candeur, what I want to know is....how much did it hurt? :rofl: your eyebrows aren't mega red and you're not crying in the pic which reassures me greatly :lol:

x

practice, practice, practice with the eyebrows, oh and take your time too, mine look absolutely horrendous sometimes if I rush them

right Candeur, what I want to know is....how much did it hurt? :rofl: your eyebrows aren't mega red and you're not crying in the pic which reassures me greatly :lol:

x

Honestly it wasn't too bad! I've never been waxed in my life before so didn't know what to expect, it stung for like a second for each strip but really wasn't painful enough for me to not want to do it again. She put concealer etc around them to cover up the redness xx

practice, practice, practice with the eyebrows, oh and take your time too, mine look absolutely horrendous sometimes if I rush them

Yeh I need loaaads of practice, the pencil is so soft I need to learn to be not so heavy handed with it, I can't get it as good as tyey did it but tbh they still looking good without the pencil so I'm not to worried :) x

:happydance: I bet with enough practice you'll get it looking brilliant and just how you like it :D

I'm having a really bad week :-( We did have a very healthy budget but its being battered by things just generally going wrong!!
Our washing machine broke first, but that wasn't SO bad because we had money for emergencies to one side, then came my TV, then my phone, and our car has had to go into the garage again with another £300 bill to repair it.
Serens teacher approached me a couple of days ago aswell about her speech and her hearing being a bit of a concern, I've known she has had problems with her ears for about a year but the Dr has been no help whatsoever, and the waiting list for the test she needs is over 6months long, no good when shes starting full time school in September :( We've had to (well not had to but felt like we have had no choice) but to go private with her and see an ENT dr, which has set us back nearly £400 inc the hearing test. I'm so frustrated its just one thing after another!
I just so hope things start to settle down.

:hugs: how frustrating, I really do hope things settle down for you soon

It might be worth making a complaint at your health centre/dr's as it's most definitely not fair that you had to fork out so much money :nope:

I would be complaining aswell! Everything always seems to come at once doesn't it! Were always being hammered by things, makes you wonder why you bother working sometimes - a friend of mine is a lot better off than me and she's on benefits! xx

Thanks both :flower:
Feeling a bit better today, so long as nothing else goes wrong!

Booked an appointment for my first dress fitting, 2nd April 10:30am :) so excited and nervous!
Ill have to pay them to store it but ill be bringing my veil and headband home so I can start thinking about my hair trial.

Me and OH both get a big pay this month, in total we should have about £2500/3000 to go towards the wedding so my April to do list:

- Pay off wedding dress
- Pay balance off for registrar
- Pay off cake and poss venue decorators
- Buy kids favours, guest book and menu cards
- Pay £1000 towards venue

I've been thinking of changing the bridesmaids hair and instead of putting in those hair combs that I bought having flowers in their hair instead, I want to make them look a bit more summery!
Does anyone know how they normally do it? Am I best off just buying silk flower hair clips off eBay? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->