Kent Anyone !!

im originally from kent and go down once a month :D

:)

where in kent you from?

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Where abouts are u?? x

Hiya!!

Im in Orpington, hoping to move to nearer Tonbridge nxt year

We moved from surrey 4 yrs ago, so were still getting to grips with Kent

Whereabouts did you live??

Nat x

Hi hun, I know Orpington well, and went to School there, (Newstead Wood) I grew up in and around the Chislehurst area, but live in Shooters Hill at the moment, although should be moving again soon, probably to Eltham.
Whereabouts in Orpington are you?
xx

I live in New Eltham/Chislehurst!

cool i go to margate to see my mum and dad :D

now i find kent people on line when i move :( lol:hugs:

there's a few of us (hays, snowball and i) hoping to arrange a s/e meet sometime also

Used to live near Kent (Bromley) - I lived in Shirley, about 30 mins on bus from Bromley. My mum still lives there.

Hiya, we live in Petts Wood, nr Orpington. Born in Middlesex but prefer this neck of the woods by a long way!

*sulks* why's no one down my end of Kent!!!!!! lol

if i have notice when i come visit my mum and dad we could go for a coffee or summat? its only 30mins by train so can get there easy :happydance:
if you wanna let me know :hugs:

least then i can say i did something other than visit my mother and go to the dentist :rofl:

Hello Kent ladies!!! :wave:

I am also down here in the Bromley area ( West Wickham to be precise) A meet up sounds fun! Anyone else??

Hello Kent ladies!!! :wave:

I am also down here in the Bromley area ( West Wickham to be precise) A meet up sounds fun! Anyone else??
omg thats weird, lol. My mum lives near Bridle Road if you know it? we always used to go shopping in West Wickham.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->