• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kent Meet Up??

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
Hey All! :)

I was wondering if anyone would be up for a Kent meet up? Maybe in Maidstone?
Before Xmas and then we can do lunch or coffee and a bit of crimbo shopping!

Im free pretty much anytime in the week as im not working now im preggers!, but not really free at the weekends.

Anybody else up for it? or is it just gonna be me? lol xx

Hiya,
I might be able to do this, as bestmate lives in maidstone, would just need to work out best route to get to ya now have hollie xxx

Awww 1 week old, how gorgeous! congratulations to you hun :) xx

Depending on when I start maternity leave I might be able to join you. If you set a date please pm me because I forget to check in here.

Depending on me and work, i'd be quite happy to participate! :happydance:

Thats great ladies, how about November sometime?
I'll put in some dates for ideas and you all let me know which suits best :)

Im away November 14th - 18th, so how about the week of November 23rd?
Mon 23, tue 24th, wed 25th, thur 26th or fri 27th? xx

Thanks for the pm, my stupid brain forgot I could subscribe to this, so I will do from now. I don't think I'll be on maternity leave by then, but I'll keep popping in to find out what you decide in case I finish earlier (the rate my job a peeing me off I might well be finished sooner)

Hiya, I would be up for this as only 10/15mins from Maidstone...

DD is at preschool mornings on Monday, Wednesday and Friday but TBH she isnt exactly the best shopping companion! Fridays would be best for me (anytime in the day) as my mum has fridays off so can have DD or pick her up from preschool for me!

Dee

id be up for this. would have to bring my lil boy though

I might join, but not sure yet as it takes an hour for me on the train and it's a tenner for a single fare :growlmad:

anyways could you tell me which station would be best for the meet-up? meaning is there any direct station or would I need to take the bus as well?

what can you shop in Maidstone?

Hi everyone here is a little bit more info about Maidstone.....

https://www.maidstoneonline.com/

There are 3 Train stations in Maidstone, the best one for access to the town centre is Maidstone East as this is at the top end of town, the others (west and barracks) are out of the centre.

There are 2 main shopping centres Fremilins Walk and the Chequers Centre also lots of shops along the high streets.
The main bus station is located in the chequers centre, so this may be the best place to meet?

There are plenty of coffee shops/restaurants/fast food outlets to eat and drink at, so having lunch or a coffee shouldnt be a problem :) xx

I can have a connection with one exchange to Maidstone West, is it possible to walk from there? how long will it approx take?

From maidstone west into the high street would take 10 minutes tops :) xx

Bumping this thread incase anyone else is interested? xx

I'd love to come but I think it might be a little too soon after having my LO. If there's a future one I'll come though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->