Kent meet?

els1989

Reaction score
I just wondered if anyone in Kent wanted to meet? It would be good to get to know other people who live near me and are pregnant at the same time. PM if you would like or let me know here! :) xx

Sevenoaks, you actually in Bromley or near it? x

:wave: you are just up the road from me. Let me know if you arrange anything.

Every couple of months or so we have a bluewater meet, so you you come along to the next one.

Where abouts are you from? I would like to organise something but only if people are interested. x

I can't see your ticker Mrsnakedchef. How far gone are you? x

I'm not pregnant but I'm in Leigh, Tonbridge :thumbup:

hi, im not pregnant, my little girl is 18 days old now.(cant work out how to do that ticker thing right! )

I'm not preg but I have a 13 month old and I'm in Maidstone :)

Hello Kent ladies! :flower:

I'm down near Canterbury, Bluewater is a bit far for me, but I'll keep an eye on whats going on anyway, in case I can cope with a bit of company when on maternity leave in a month or so! :coffee: :happydance:

:kiss:

Just thought I would look through old posts...funny how a couple weren't even pregnant and now have babies too! Hope everyone is ok xx

hey everyone, it would be nice to meet other people locally who are ttc or have little ones because i'm new to the area :)

This is such an old thread!! I'm up for meeting ladies still if I drove bluewater would be perfect but I can't and buses take forever :-(

I'd be up for a local meet up, I have a 13 month old daughter and live in whitstable, but I do drive, let me know if any of you are near with similar ages lil ones.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->