Kerry Katona - tonight @ 10pm Channel 4

I felt so sad for the little one when she was on the stairs, she looked just lost. I agree with everyone else about the way they were spoke to... its sad.

I felt so sad for the little one when she was on the stairs, she looked just lost. I agree with everyone else about the way they were spoke to... its sad.

The little un on the stairs was just heartbreaking.

V xxx

There were stories about a year ago (I think) of Brian (McFadden) trying to get custody of the children, did that ever get anywhere? I'm just wondering, cos if it did go to court, then they are still with her rather than him..

she left the baby with the camers crew OMG the kids seemed to do alot of fending for themselves

Seeing Heidi come down the stairs after Mark shouted at her was absolutely heartbreaking. Her face was so sad I could have cried!
And I can't believe they left the kids with the camera crew, camera in one arm and a child in the other :| disgusting

me :) but watch her mouth and jaw !! she still looks like a phet head 2me !
yeah i noticed that after she had been in bed for days then was dancing around in the morning, then afterwards she was gurning well bad and kept trying to cover up her jaw with her hand
still on drugs IMO

and those poor kids :nope:

There were stories about a year ago (I think) of Brian (McFadden) trying to get custody of the children, did that ever get anywhere? I'm just wondering, cos if it did go to court, then they are still with her rather than him..

he's a waste of space anyway. Who leaves their wife and kids for some other woman then moves literally to the other side of the world :wacko: He's no better than her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->