Kick Counting

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
I'm 24 weeks and been noticing a lot more movement. So today I started counting kicks. I get 10 just under an hour. But during his active time (which is usually at night) I had 10 kicks under 15 minutes lol.

Anyone else start kick counting this early?

Ive never actually counted kicks, i figured out when baby is active and just watched the pattern :D im the kinda person who would count 9 and overthink the missing one lol

was told my midwife not to count kicks as it's not reliable and to stick with mum knows best method, which is just to pay attention to your babies movements and if you notice any change to contact her. But yeah my boy is very active i feel like he just moves all day long lol

I am 21 weeks pregnant and my baby's movement really depends on the day. Some days she is really active and other days she is so quiet and I worry. She is kicking up a storm right now but I found that drinking Boost or Ensure gets her really active :)

Thank you ladies :hugs: some days he is less active, but lately my little guy has been been pretty active, and causing me to have to go to the bathroom like crazy when he's like that. Yesterday I think he was trying out for a future cast of River Dance lol.

yeah, not really counting kicks yet. usually doctors say to start around 26-28 weeks. Like PP said, I just go by when baby is most active and if he/she is not being active during normal times I pull out my doppler to check. I haven't had to use my doppler for a week though, baby has been really consistent.

yeah, not really counting kicks yet. usually doctors say to start around 26-28 weeks. Like PP said, I just go by when baby is most active and if he/she is not being active during normal times I pull out my doppler to check. I haven't had to use my doppler for a week though, baby has been really consistent.

Yeah I read that doctors usually don't ask you till 28 weeks, but curiosity got ahold of me LOL. I was curious because his movements have increased so much this past week, and I wasn't thinking anything bad about it I was just wondering if at 24 weeks they usually that active :haha: I thought it was to come later. I'm a first timer so it's all new to me. I notice he kicks/moves more when I am sitting or laying down.

I am 21+6 and not counting yet. As long as I feel her once or twice in the day I am happy! She's been pretty consistent with flutter kicks down low (she was breech as of 20+6) so I feel a few of those every day. They are my reassurance for now :)

I am 21+6 and not counting yet. As long as I feel her once or twice in the day I am happy! She's been pretty consistent with flutter kicks down low (she was breech as of 20+6) so I feel a few of those every day. They are my reassurance for now :)

I agree, as long as I feel him move a couple times a day it's reassuring. The past couple days though he's been a little more calm though. I read that it is common for them to do that right now and nitbto be worried. Mine seems to come in waves. He will be really hyper all at once and then he's very calm and you don't feel anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->