Kick up the backside

Mazzy17

Reaction score
Well on Friday I was looking through Youtube at Spartan Race and Tough Mudder videos thinking i should get my backside in gear and use that as my goal :thumbup:

Hubby walked in from work to see me and our Baby looking at the screen, he looked at me laughed to the point of nearly peeing his pants and said "There is no way you could do that so dont bother" :growlmad:

So not only am i wanting to lose weight for me and my baby (i want to run with her not waddle) i want to do one of those races and rub his race in it! :bodyb:

I know its going to be tough but im ready to kick arse and take names.

Honestly, as insensative as that was for him to say- geesh- think how awesome it will feel to rub it in his face! tehehe...

I once had a "close" friend literally laugh in my face when I told her I planned to workout througout my pregnancy. Well-- even though we are no longer friends (due to other issues)-- I worked out up to the day before I had my c-section and lost all the baby weight within 6mos... she got to see that too. So WHO's laughing now... gosh, I feel a bit evil :haha:

I signed up for a 5K Foam run (i.e. Mud run) for Aug... not sure what I got myself in for, I don't plan to win the race, but if I finish, I'll be PROUD :) Maybe find one far enough out that you have time to get ready- then go for it! You got this!

Turns out i have a lot of people in my life who think i wont be able to do it! Looking forward to rubbing it in ALL of their faces!!

Attachments

• da-mo-71.jpg
    da-mo-71.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79