Kicking in the bum

Bingles

Proud mum of one
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting this. I keep getting feelings as though the baby is maybe kicking me in the rear end. I imagine its is the baby kicking anyway. Its kind on like a thud thud thud :shrug:

I get kicked there and right at my cervix and bladder. Well, either kicked or punched.. think his feet are actually at the top. The inward movements feel weird!

yes its a very odd feeling very hard to discribe and I feel very odd grabbing onto my backside to see can I feel anything and not my stomach

HaHa i started a thread about this a while back! I still get bum kicks all the time, shes been doing them this morning :) She seems to do the down kicks towards my cervix bum and pelvis more than towards the front. I do have anterior placenta though so it might just be that i notice them more? Do you have an anterior placenta? x

When you say bum kicks do you feel it in your bum cheeks or your actual bum bit :blush:

i sometimes feel it on my bum bit!! :haha:

im guessing she is dancing on a nerve or something that sends a weird shooting sensation down that end.

The joys of pregnancy noone tells you about!
xx

I totally think my LO kicks my rectum! :haha: Feels soooo weird too

Sooo glad someone posted about this, I've had odd bum kicks the last few nights, I thought I must have been going mad and imagining it lol!

miss_Bump - I get it like up my bum hole! haha! x

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Glad its not just me!!!!! It really takes me by suprise and when i felt it for the first time i thought to myslef.... no, surley i didnt just feel it THERE!!!! :haha:
xx

Hehehe!

Yup, I've been getting them for a while...I describe them to hubby as "kicks in the back passage way" !!!

And it really feels like it is the back passage getting a kickin! Not even born yet, but already a pain in the bum! LOL :)

Oh how glad am i to see this thread, I have been getting this ALL day. Is such a weird feeling, but glad i am not the only one :haha::haha: xx

Hee hee, bum kicks. Yup, I'm getting those. I have an anterior placenta which seems to block out feeling all movements bar those in my rudey bits (which, at the moment, seems to be most of them!) and some on the very sides of my tummy.

Lol MissTanya, 'not even born yet and already a pain in the bum' :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->