Kickstart in fertility following clomid pregnancy?

ginny

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I just have a question really that's been playing on my mind! We had to use clomid to conceive our gorgeous boy as I was found not to ovulate, I hadn't been for some years. Does anyone know if a first pregnancy can kickstart your fertility? We have no plans at present but I am curious to know whether any one who has has experience with clomid didn't require it a second time? Xxx

i am one of the lucky ones that it did work for me!! #2 came 3 years later after my 1st.. i took clomid for my first and we did 3 or 4 rounds b4 we got pregnant so i didn't go on the pill after she was born as i to didnt o by myself and i got the shock of my life when we did a test, i just had #3 but had clomid for this baby but it only took one go.

Umm yup! 20 cycles for my DD, 1 night for this one ;)

I had clomid to conceive my DD and have been warned that my pregnancy could be enough to kickstart my body x

Thanks everyone, that's really helpful! I've been told that but wasn't sure if it was true or not xx

i didn't use clomid, but it took us 18 months to conceive bella. this time round, we stopped being careful & conceived right away.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"