Kiddicare baby vest slogan 'Help I'm been kidnapped'

I wouldn't buy one, but it doesn't really offend me...

At the end of the day, was it really worth reporting about? No. It's in the sun for starters. I'm personally not offended by it but I can understand why some would be.

its very tasteless and poor in humor (pretty much what the sun is imo) so I would never buy it.

I wouldn't find it offensive. To be fair if you were out with your LO wearing it I doubt people would call the police for a suspected kidnapping. I wouldn't buy it though!

I wouldn't buy it but I don't find it offensive x

i chuckled abit... only because i was looking at some really daft and stupid ones the other day. Id buy it for a joke. :)

I would buy it for a joke... But then again that's the type of people me and OH are.

i actually like it :/ to the people who boycotted the shop .. Do they seriously think a kidnapper would advertise himself to the world by putting that on a child :haha: people these days are mad! PC gone mad yet again

i actually like it :/ to the people who boycotted the shop .. Do they seriously think a kidnapper would advertise himself to the world by putting that on a child :haha: people these days are mad! PC gone mad yet again

It's more that it's making a joke about kidnapping and to a family that has lost a child it's a real kick in the teeth.

I really don't like it - makes me feel a bit unnerve :/

I personally see the joke side of it and am not offended but i do think that it is in real poor taste, Take the mccans for instance if they saw a baby wearing it they would probably feel rather upset by it as they have lost a child due to kidnapping and same with other kidnapped children's parents. For that sense i think it shouldnt really be out there.

I wouldn't boycott the shop but I don't like it at all. Really bad taste.

I wouldnt buy it or let my LO wear it...but it doesnt offend me. I just think its a bit of a stupid slogan and not something that should be a joke.

Doesn't offend me but I don't see the point of it, Tbh how often are vests seen :shrug:

I saw this on twitter as did a twitter page for Ben Needham who got it withdrawn from the shelves.
its funny/not offensive to those that havent gone through something like that I suppose but like someone else said, a kick in the teeth for someone that has :-(

Not for me but not offensive. The ones with slogans like 'Daddy only wanted a blow job' are much, much worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->