Kiddicare.com

E&L's mummy

mum to 3 amazing girls
Reaction score
anyone used for buying carseats???
opinions and experiences please peeps.

I have bought a few things off kiddicare including Alex's car seat and i cant fault them.
Came the next day and it was easy to install in the car (britax one with easy to understand instructions).

Found that Kiddicare were by far the cheapest.

I bought our forwards facing car seat from them. It came well packaged within 2 days. Couldnt fault them at all.

x

I haven't used their website, but I have been to the store in person. They were really helpful, and will help you try them out in your car without charging you if you don't buy like some places do!

They have plenty of seats about for people with huge bumps, and are very baby friendly. The only downside is that their loos are in an awkward corner to reach if you're not in the cafe - but the facilities within are really good.

bought a pram and it was very quick delivery, they give you a specific time for delivery and I couldn't find abetter price :) hth

I bought the carseat base from there and a few other bits, always packaged well and delivery has always been quick. Competitive prices aswell x

brilliant. thank you everyone. the prices are by far the best but cos i have never used them i didnt want to part with my hard earned cash if it was gonna be a nightmare. im always a little wary of internet companies for expensive things. cant help it. its the cyinc in me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->