Kiddies back to school?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Is everyones kiddies back to school then?

Wondering if your all struggling getting back into a routine :rofl:

Struggling? No
Pulling my bleeding hair out? YES!!!!!!

I though i was so organised but noooooooooo needed to take her trousers up on Tues morning 15 mins before setting off because she hadn't tried them on"!!!!!
I also seem to have had a labotomy during the holidays and have agreed to take one of her friends to school as well as her mum has just started a new job. I also have a nother friends daughter that comes for around !/2 hour before she needs to go to school.

So i was sat on the doorstep this morning rather early having a fag and a coffee and reading paper whilst they were all sat round table munching toast!!

sounds like you had a full house then this moring Jo! We have all of this to come lol

:muaha:Yes you do!!!!!
Full mad house here everymorning!, and add packed lunches, swimming kits, PE kits and recorder into the mix and well.........

The after school clubs havent started yet but them days will be mayhem too

Oh the joys eh?

We're in a not so bad routine lol, we both get up have breakfast then i go get ready while Kai watches his programs he has to have a fix before school, then i get him washed an dressed and off we go.
I do his pack lunch at night and get all our clothes ready then its bath an bed for Kai but he wont go to bed anymore inless im in bed cos he's got used to it (from when i was in early pg) so im in bed at seven every night :rofl: the things we do for our kids lol i dont mind though cos im usually knackered.

Jo that sounds like fun lol all them kids!
xx

Ohhhh no Wobbles, not struggling hun........Loving it!!!

Had SS for 20 days, and with Charlie and sickness, that was plenty for me THANK YOU!

Im on 2 weeks holiday now, and its so nice to have my P+Q while Charlie sleeps in an afternoon.

Everyones just oh so quiet! :shock: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->