Kiddizoom cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliebellie

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these cameras, and if so, would you recommend it?

I am really tempted to get it for DD, who will be 2 just after christmas, but I'm not sure if she is too young?

She has a pretend camera which she adores, and she is obsessed with my big camera, so I think she would love one of her own. I was looking and found a basic camera from currys that is meant to be drop-proof, and also for underwater pictures, so I thought about getting her that instead.

Or I could wait until next year when she would probably be able to use them a bit better :shrug:

So would you recommend it in general, and for such a young child?

Thanks in advance! :hugs:

My lo will be two and a half and I had bought it to put away for his third birthday but hes obsessed with my camera like yours so I'll be giving it a go. Everyone I've asked has recommended it and the games I'm sure he'll use when hes nearer the recommended age but from getting it its big and looks pretty simple to use so I have no worries giving it early :flower:

DS2 will be 25months at Christmas and he is getting it. (Just dropped to £30 on amazon)
He is obsessed with my big camera and taking photos on my phone so I'm hoping this will keep him entertained while I use mine so I'm not fighting him for it :haha:

I have bought it for my 4yr old but my 2yo will probs play with it too
Is it going to take the best pictures in the world no but i know he will love it as he goes on and on about the ones at school and how theres games on it too.

DS2 will be 25months at Christmas and he is getting it. (Just dropped to £30 on amazon)
He is obsessed with my big camera and taking photos on my phone so I'm hoping this will keep him entertained while I use mine so I'm not fighting him for it :haha:

Ooo thanks, just ordered it for Connor :haha: He loves taking photos x

We got one as a present to Hayden, from the baby, when Zoe was born. He was 2.5 then, and loved taking pictures with it right from the start - most were either shots up his nose (he loved the swivel lens feature!) or of Zoe having her nappy changed! Now he is 4 and has recently started to explore it a bit more and play the games, too. Zoe is 20 months and now also plays with it. The important thing is to look at it as a toy - when we were thinking about getting one I saw quite a few negative reviews saying the pictures were poor quality, but it is really not meant as a camera as such, it is a child's toy. If you accept that, then I think it's a great idea.

Ah thanks ladies, sounds like she would really enjoy it!

I am not meant to be buying anything more for DD, I told OH I had finished as she already has loads, but my finger might just slip on payday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"