Kidkraft Country estate dollhouse

BabyGirl999

Harry's mummy!
Reaction score
I want to get my 4 year old a dollhouse, but there are so many to choose from!

I had picked one from Mothercare that I really liked and was down to £65, but then I spotted the one in the title and I loved it, it has a garage and everything but it's sooooo dear, about £160! Money isn't really an issue, although am I being silly spending so much when you can get perfectly good ones for half the price? Just thought the garage was cool and they'd like parking their cars in there!! (Her brother would play with it too).

Any advice or experience?

Thanks!

There's quite a few with deals on on Amazon xxx

Last year I got my little girl a tildo one from John Lewis it is gorgeous. They often sell them half price.

Last year we bought our DD the kidkraft sparkle mansion, I think it was a similar price. I think the quality is brilliant and will last years!!. The only thing with our one is the garage isn't actually big enough to have a Barbie sized car in it.

Also took 'santa' ages on Xmas eve to build haha

Have you seen this https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb...757/dollhouses/p-14862/isabelle-s-doll-house/ we have a similar one that elc did (same as kidkraft) it's a fantastic size. My daughter got hers when 2 and is now 5 and still loves

Garage would be cool but I would make sure have extra space as ours takes up a lot of space

I probably would have got the one with the garage had I seen it.
My sister has bought DDs a dolls house from Asda, it's £50. The furniture is the expensive bit though!

Thanks everyone, I think I'll just go for it! They're only young once!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->