kim kardashian divorce

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...rce-just-72-days-marriage-Kris-Humphries.html

shucks.

kourtney tweeted:
Our sister is going through a difficult time but we’re a close family and are sticking together like always.

What a shock NOT you could see that her and kris H were not made for eachother! I'm glad anyway coz I hate kris h lol

Well, who would have thought a fame hungry wannabe and the village idiot would divorce so soon? I was expecting 6 months but 72 days?

Heh :roll: she just got married cos khloe did and kourtney had a baby.

Tottaly agree with what blah said!
I do like her but there was never any chance of them lasting!
I think khloe and lemar suit eachother though,and I think kourtney and scott suit eachother even if he can be a dick sometimes

To quote Abba 'money, money, money'...oh, and a bit more media exposure.

Losers.

that wedding was a big sham but they earned big bugs on it which now they have to share

I think kourtney and scott suit eachother even if he can be a dick sometimes

I love love love Scott Disick :cloud9:

I used to hate him but now you can see he tries sooo hard and I feel pity for him that kourtney won't accept his proposal lol how cute is mason though!!

I find his arrogance hilarious and rather endearing - And i agree, he really does love Kourtney and Mason, but sometimes shes just so harsh on him, for good reason tho.

I didnt realise he was only 26 - Kourtneys 32...so i assumed they were a similar age.

who the hell are these people anyway ?! are they reality stars, originally i mean ? i know WHO they are from the news lol x

their dad was OJ simpsons lawyer :) and their stepdad is a gold medal winning olympian.

arr .. so they are nobody lol... clinging on coat tails lol x

Could see this happening on there wedding prgramme they were having doubts.

72 days........I've had highlights that lasted longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->