kim kardashian divorce

What a disgrace, so much for the sanctity of marriage. Makes me mad....Ah well.

they may be nobody but they make a good reality show. love how raw and revealing it is.

I think it's a brill show and I love them all apart from kris h who obviousley won't be in the next "keeping up with the kardashians"

i love the show and i even got kardashian konfidential for my birthday and is quite cool too i do feel sorry for Kim because divorce isn't nice but i still think that all that wedding was for money and more media hoohaa

raw, revealing and scripted :shrug:

I love Kourt and Khloe, Scot, Rob....All basically but Kim - Shes a bit annoying on the show GRRR!!!

She is the most annoying but I still like her kourtney is my fav though,
did you watch the wedding? Wtb were the bridesmaids wearing?? Looked like wedding dresses

Oh and rob kinda annoys me he's just so god damn lazy

did you watch the wedding? Wtb were the bridesmaids wearing?? Looked like wedding dresses

No i didnt catch the wedding.

Im only up to when Kim actually starts dating Kris.

Isnt it funny tho, how Kims family are all K's and so are Kris Humphries...all his siblings have names starting with K too - Its almost set up :lol:

Haha yes how convenient I could talk about the kardashians all day almost as if I know them lol
oh gawd I've spoilt the wedding for you know,you already know their getting divorced you kinda know what the bm dresses look like not much left to watch!

Haha yes how convenient I could talk about the kardashians all day almost as if I know them lol
oh gawd I've spoilt the wedding for you know,you already know their getting divorced you kinda know what the bm dresses look like not much left to watch!

Oh no, im a real fan - Ill still watch it :lol:

Ah glad I haven't spoilt it for you!
Do you know if there series Is out on DVD??

I just brought the paper the read about this :haha:
I knew it wouldnt last long when i watched the wedding, they hated each other and werent speaking coming up to it!!
I cant stand her but i love the rest of them!!

Not sure mumandco...but if there is, ill probably buy it :lol:

Am gonna check now I missed the first few series I can just imagine "kardashian days" me the duvet my comfy sofa good snacks and episode after episode of the kardashians

There's loads of kadarshians DVDs out on play :) as if my Xmas list wasn't long enough as it is lol

No i didnt catch the wedding.

Im only up to when Kim actually starts dating Kris.

Isnt it funny tho, how Kims family are all K's and so are Kris Humphries...all his siblings have names starting with K too - Its almost set up :lol:

you can watch the wedding on tv links just google keeping up with kardashians

They are known for the sex tape before that they were nobody...they are still nobody! the only reason they are still on tv is because people waste their time watching them..you don't learn anything they contribute nothing to this world except the air that comes out of their heads..big shocker the divorce I read the story according to the airhead wife her husband needs to get a job...really? his a basketball player and they are in lockout should he go flipping burgers?? cutting grass?? and she had the stones to say she has to give him money..HELLO??? he is a basketball player dumb bell I am sure he has more than enough. Her and paris hilton are leeches whose family have money but no class so they had to sell their bodies to be somebody at least on their own little minds :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->