Kina, Yvanne & Dionne...

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
and anyone else I have forgotten..

How are you finding the age gap with your kiddies, is it easier or harder than you thought, and would you have waited a bit longer if you had the choice again?

Just wondering as Jade is 8 and I am loving every minute of having a baby around and I get lots of time to spend with Alfie and have Jade to help out and enjoy him too! Now I would like more kiddies at some point so I am just curious to how you find it with your LO's being so close in age?

My sister has a 4 month old and a 20 month old and loves it! x

My no 2 aint here yet, but I think you should have another one soon!! I think there are more pro's as to con's having them close together. There was a 9 year gap between me and my 2 older sisters and I grew up like an only child.

Dionne, Kina etc can tell you first hand too how easy/hard it is...I'd like to know too :blush:

Come on Tam, Alfie wants a playmate :hugs:

hello!!! *waves* initially it aint easy(lol i wont tell a lie) but now tht callum can sit up etc he is playign with chloe!!! and wen hes in his walker she plays on her bike lol!! is adorable!!! it is hard to begin with, but id never have it any other way!!!! :D any qs im on msn hun!!! u or jade can ask me ;)

My no 2 aint here yet, but I think you should have another one soon!! I think there are more pro's as to con's having them close together. There was a 9 year gap between me and my 2 older sisters and I grew up like an only child.

Dionne, Kina etc can tell you first hand too how easy/hard it is...I'd like to know too :blush:

Come on Tam, Alfie wants a playmate :hugs:

I meant kina, :rofl: Why did I type you.....I must have you in my thoughts :lol:

Kina I would love another, but we will see how soon ;)

Dionne, what about you babe, how you finding it?

hello!!! *waves* initially it aint easy(lol i wont tell a lie) but now tht callum can sit up etc he is playign with chloe!!! and wen hes in his walker she plays on her bike lol!! is adorable!!! it is hard to begin with, but id never have it any other way!!!! :D any qs im on msn hun!!! u or jade can ask me ;)

Cheers babe......I can imagine it is hard on one hand, but on another, when you are doing 1 thing for 1, is not just as easy for 2.....does it work like that? :blush:

Tam one of the midwives i saw advised me to wait 2 years due to the spd. She also advised yoga to help strengthen things up. Must admit i keep thinking about having another but will wait a bit b4 ttc again.

Cheers babe......I can imagine it is hard on one hand, but on another, when you are doing 1 thing for 1, is not just as easy for 2.....does it work like that? :blush:

well things like nappies etc i usually do in 2s lol, is easier, plus they seem 2 shit in unison!!!:dohh: id reccomend it hun!!! seen as u want 12 more :wacko:

Tam one of the midwives i saw advised me to wait 2 years due to the spd. She also advised yoga to help strengthen things up. Must admit i keep thinking about having another but will wait a bit b4 ttc again.

Yeah mine said 2-3yrs babe, but I dont wanna be old by the time I finish, I would like another 3 possibly?! That would put me near 40!! I wanna be clubbing again by then :rofl:

Surely it has to be easier to look after a younger baby when they stay where you put them and you don't have to run after them? That's my thinking on it anyway.....

well things like nappies etc i usually do in 2s lol, is easier, plus they seem 2 shit in unison!!!:dohh: id reccomend it hun!!! seen as u want 12 more :wacko:

:rofl:

12 might be pushing it just a bit :baby: :lol:

i have just under 4 years age gap and find it just nice for me. Adele will be going to school in a few months and colby is starting to do alot of things for herself now so when adele is at school hopefully Colby will be walking and i can spend some quality tie with colby taking her for walks to park and stuff just the 2 of us.
i find it easier aswell at this age gap cos if im like having my tea and colby plays up adele will play with her till im done so its nice to be able to eat a hot meal :lol:

i love having mine so close. at first i didnt but now i love it. but i think i am lucky as Harley is soooooo good i dont no i have him he will entertain himself for ages very independant.

Dior and Harley are like salt and papper do every thing together. love the same toys shows have the same bedtime nap time thats why i love them being so close.

they have each other to play with and grow up together. its brilliant i love it wouldnt change it for the world.

i dont find it that much more expensive except nappies and baby milk thats all.

if you want more kids tam i would go for it now.
i love babies and want loads but i dont want my entire life to be babies so i had tham close. in 4 yrs i will only be 26 they will be at school and i will have a bit of me time :)

I can't wait TBH!!!

Number 3 will be in about a yr n a half (If i can have another?!)
xxx

All sounds good to me, at some point we will have a very small age gap between the kiddies, even if not this time around!

Thanks girls! x

Sorry hon, just seen this.

So far I'm finding it fine, apart from trying to get out far in the day. Walks in the village/to the park etc are all fine and I managed to go to a play centre today which was moderately stressful but that was cos Ella was a bit tired. Sometimes I feel that all I do is change nappies but I wouldnt change it for the world. My nly tip is to be organised and make the most of any help your DH can offer in the mornings so you can get out of the house nice and early after they've gone work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"