Kind of a senistive one, in two minds...

Shinning_Star

WTT for a possible no4???
Reaction score
Post removed due to lack of response, fell peraps people didn't want to answer so took it off.

Ooh, just came in here after not being in for a bit (usually in first trimester at the moment), and now I'm all curious! Sorry you didn't get a response from anyone. I posted a thread in here awhile ago and wasn't sure I would get any response either, but I did eventually, lol...just don't think as many people come into this section as some other sections...so it seems to me anyway..

No it was kinda a bit sensitive so guessing people didn't want to answer. had 25 views, so i dleeted it before an argument happened or someone got offended ir was nasty to me or something

Well, that's understandable...I've often posted things late at night and then woke up wishing I hadn't, lol! I'd be happy to respond if you are still interested in a reply from someone, if you'd rather pm or whatnot you can! (totally still curious what it was, lol)

Sometimes it takes a while for somebody to answer, often people will be intrigued by the title and pop in to have a look, but aren't necessarily able to offer any advice, probably because of no experience on the issue. But that doesn't mean they are offended in anyway hun, I've posted quite a few threads that sit there with no replies for days and then just end up having one or two responses but often those one or two responses are enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->