Kind of Exciting, Maybe.

sausages

Expecting #3 :)
Reaction score
I don't know whether i am jinxing anything by mentioning this, but i am far too excited to keep this to myself!! I am sorry if this comes across as insensitive to those of you who are waiting to try, but i've been waiting more than 18 months, so i've done my time!! lol!

Anyhoo, the last couple of months i have ovulated late due to stress. We used withdrawal over my assumed fertile days and then DTD as normal the rest of the time. For two cycles we had managed to hit ovulation by accident. I wasn't bothered, and i kept DH in the loop when i realised i'd O'ed late and there was a risk of pregnancy etc., but he wasn't overly concerned either, and certainly made no extra effort to pull out more often after the first cycle this happened.

Then a few days ago he finished inside me and when i asked him about it he said he "didn't mean to." Bear in mind that previous to this last 3 months he was EXCELLENT at pulling out and knows my cycle better than i do!

Then tonight i was telling him how i feel sick (not a "symptom" it turned out to be an upset stomach) and he said, "Oh it's probably all my sperm inside you making you all pregnant..." I just laughed in an aloof manner, but inside was screaming, "OMG!! HE'S THINKING ABOUT IT!!!"

I just don't want to try and have a discussion with him in case it forces the issue and makes him pull back. We have had discussion after discussion over and over again and had seemingly come to a complete impasse.

So anyway, that's where things stand! I am posting in two week wait at the moment and trying not to get impossibly excited!! :happydance:

Hi sausages! Not sure u remember me? We swopped diapers years ago? Ive been half on wtt half on ttc after loss as we figure out what we want. Im so happy to hear your dh might be on board soon <3 i think we are more ttc but i remember after my first mc when i thought to myself what is dh doesnt want to go on, after the second i didnt think i could go try again but he surprised me want to. Its great that he is starting to change his mind good luck!

Hi sausages! Not sure u remember me? We swopped diapers years ago? Ive been half on wtt half on ttc after loss as we figure out what we want. Im so happy to hear your dh might be on board soon <3 i think we are more ttc but i remember after my first mc when i thought to myself what is dh doesnt want to go on, after the second i didnt think i could go try again but he surprised me want to. Its great that he is starting to change his mind good luck!

Hey you! Of course I remember you! So sorry to hear you have suffered losses :(

Thanks all. I am thinking he's maybe NTNP kind of too but still maybe isn't certain so is just being sketchy at preventing. Heck! I don't know. He can be a huge mystery sometimes. I'm just not going to rock the boat by saying anything :)

Woohoo! Hopefully exciting news! Good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"