Kind of new here, my PMA month!

Rachiebeth

Mum of 4, TTC #5
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm kind of new here, I've been a bit of a lurker,but I've come to say hi.

A bit of back ground on me... Me and hubby have 4 children 3 girls and a boy in that order, ages 14, 9, nearly 8 and 5... Never had trouble conceiving in the past, infact I even got pregnant whilst breastfeeding, hence the 15 month gap between DD2 & 3, then our little man came along first month off the pill. We've been trying (sometimes really trying, sometime NTNP) for #5 since August 2008 with no luck. We've had all the tests and everything came back ok.. I've been having some cycle troubles, just very erratic and extremely heavy periods which I am currently under Gynea care for. I've got an appointment through for a Pelvic US scan on Feb 7th, which just so happens to be the week my next AF is due, so I'm going to do all I can this month so perhaps all they find at the US is a newly implanted little beany... I can hope.
So, this month I've got a load of OV sticks and we'll be following the SMEP religiously!
I've got 6 weekly reflexology sessions booked, the first is tuesday which will be CD10 for me.
I'm also taking Evening Primrose Oil (until OV is detected), High potency B complex with 100mg B6 & Folic Acid in it, Iron (prescribed by GP as the heavy periods make me anemic), VitC & Zinc, Calcium & Magnesium & Red raspberry leaf.
DH is taking Horny goat weed, Zinc & Maca.

So this is my PMA month - staying chilled is not working! Perhaps doing all I can will, we shall see... I just wanna see that elusive :bfp:

just wanted to wish you luck as nobody else has commented on your post. Good luck with your scan next week, it seems you are doing everything right.

:dust:

Thanks hun, it's nice to have a reply lol.

Unfortunately the scan didn't reveal a bean, just a fibroid :(

Waiting to see if they'll treat me x

Oh honey that sucks big time.

Best of luck that they can treat it and put you back on track for trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->