Kind of new.. Saying hi

MinnieMoo.x

Reaction score
Hi girls,
well as the title says I'm 'kind of' new here. I've posted once or twice before, but stopped as I wanted to take my mind off things! Wtt can drive you a bit crazy..
So I figured it was time to reintroduce myself. I'm minnie (nickname, not real, lol) I'm 21 and finishing up at uni this summer. My OH is the same age and he works full time in a very well paid job. He is looking into buying a house this year, and I want to get into the oh so glamorous world of journalism lol, so I guess it could be anything from 2yrs+ until we are ttc!
This forum seems PERFECT!! So glad I'm not the only crazy broody girl out there lol, my collegue just had a baby girl and my best friend is pregnant too! So I think this place will be perfect for (hopefully) calming my broodiness.
Looking forward to getting to know you girls in here over the next few decades..or at least that's what it seems like it will be lol.
Love, me xxx

Hey :flower:
Nice to 'meet' you :) I'm Anna and will be in WTT for aaaages :haha: so I'll look forward to chatting to you on here!
xxx

Hi anna,
nice to meet you! Hopefully this forum will make the time fly lol
xxx

Hi there!

I am kind of new too. I'm waiting for the OH to get with the programme :)

Welcome!

Hi! I'm also 21, and so is my OH. I am graduating this year, but OH has another year to go. Journalism sounds fab. I have no idea what I want to do when I graduate which is driving me mad, so I think it is great that you know what you want to do! Hopefully I will see you around WTT and keep track of your progress. I think I will prob be TTC in 2014. Do you have any plans to get married?

No plans to get married any time soon, Its not top of my list of priorities for the foreseeable future :) What about marriage for you? What degree are you doing? Xx

Yeah I'm not looking at marriage right now, but lots of people I know are. I still feel pretty young, and although marriage can and does work for many at our age, it just isn't something I feel I have to do right now. Doesn't stop me looking at engagement rings sometimes though :haha:

I'm studying history (so no obvious job at the end of it!)

hiya, welcome to wtt, the girlies here are wikid :) kept me sane since august lol xx

Thank you lovehearts :) oooh History.. rather you than me! that subject is tough! xx

Hi! Im brand new too. Im 25 & hopefully will be TTC later this year, but that kind of depends on the OH! The trouble is SOOOO many of my friends are pregnant & with my job I see babies all day everyday so Im looking forward to coming on here & venting my frustration with the world haha! :flower:

Hey, I'm kinda new too. Me and DH decided to TTC last sept but after one month of trying we decided that now isn't the right time and now we're WTT.

So hello everyone!
x

Hello and welcome
I am sure us WTT ladies will keep you company xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g