Kinda Bummed!

Stay strong Hun and believe in yourself ,we will all get our sticky bfp's ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

^Thanks Despi! Hope your VaCa is going great! Enjoy yourself and your family!!!

Garnet I know how you feel, it sucks like nothing in my life has ever sucked before. All we can do is keep trying. We are planning to try IVF asap to improve our chances.

With regard to the Sofcups - I've got a Femmecup, like a Mooncup - does anyone know if it will work, or do I need to get the specific Instead Softcups? Thanks!

I read in other threads that the Mooncup doesn't cover the cervix like the Softcups. I don't know cause I've never use one of those! I know the Softcups worked for me last time I was pregnant..

I read that somewhere too about Mooncups. Softcups worked for me the 1st month I tried them.

Garnet I know how you feel, it sucks like nothing in my life has ever sucked before. All we can do is keep trying. We are planning to try IVF asap to improve our chances.

With regard to the Sofcups - I've got a Femmecup, like a Mooncup - does anyone know if it will work, or do I need to get the specific Instead Softcups? Thanks!

I read in other threads that the Mooncup doesn't cover the cervix like the Softcups. I don't know cause I've never use one of those! I know the Softcups worked for me last time I was pregnant..

I read that somewhere too about Mooncups. Softcups worked for me the 1st month I tried them.

Ohhhhh i sure hope it works for me this month, i dont count the oct use, considering i never got it totaly in there for fear of not getting it out lol. But this time i got it, and it worked, all the little guys stayed in there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->