kinda confused!!!

brooke28

Toddler & Newborn Twins
Reaction score
so, I had an obvious positive opk 3 days ago, where the test and control line were the same. And today I decided to to take another just to see, and now the test line is way darker than the control line. What does this mean???
Could I be ovulating again? How is it possible to be testing positive still after 4 days?

I am also on clomid, I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

so, I had an obvious positive opk 3 days ago, where the test and control line were the same. And today I decided to to take another just to see, and now the test line is way darker than the control line. What does this mean???
Could I be ovulating again? How is it possible to be testing positive still after 4 days?

I am also on clomid, I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Maybe you're popping out more than one egg!!!!! :happydance:

im new to testing but didnt want to read and run, earlier i had a look at www.peeonastick.com and it had loads of info about opks u should have a look xx

I have a similar problem but has only been 3 days for me. 1st time of using as well! I previously thought i didnt ov so yay. I am a bit confused about when its darker tho. Is ov imminent when the test line is darker than the control? Thanx xx

can you already be pg? cause it may stay dark if you are.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->