Kinda had an "oops"....UPDATE #41

LadyofRohan

Mummy to Éowyn
Reaction score
So, I thought I ovulated last week. I got a pretty dark line (but not quite a positive) on my OPK on Wednesday, didn't test on Thursday due to Thanksgiving madness, and then tested on Friday to find the line alot lighter. So I assumed that I ovulated on Thanksgiving.

DH and I were *ahem* busy on Sunday night (after Ovulation he doesn't use the pull out method).

Just for kicks, I tested again yesterday. A really dark positive! :wacko: Which means I ovulated yesterday.

I showed the OPK to DH and he said "but we had sex last night! Does this mean you could get pregnant?"

I told him that there was a slight possibility. He just got a big goofy grin on his face and walked away :dohh:

Guess I will just have to wait. My cycles are so irregular I don't know when AF is due, which is annoying.

We had an oops last night aswell, we can worry together.

We had an oops last night aswell, we can worry together.

Hurrah! Worry buddies! :hugs:

I figure if AF doesn't show up before I leave for our holiday that I'll do one of those First Response tests the morning we leave. And then just bring a regular pregnancy test with me just in case.

Iv got 2 weeks till af is due. Its going to kill me.

lol well it looks like oops are going around!!:blush: Although I'm only CD 7 but this is the 4 oops in like two weeks. I'm begining to think he's trying to oops! Good luck on your wait girls! That damn TWW is a killer! I hope you girls get the :bfp: you're looking for!!! :hugs:

LOL...not quite looking for a :bfp: yet.

We're going on holiday to visit DH's family in ten days. We were planning to TTC after our holiday because if I show up and keep refusing wine my in-laws will get suspicious (as they know I love my wine!).

It would be a nice surprise, and obviously we would be happy (I keep thinking DH is doing this "oops" stuff on purpose) but the timing would be a little bit off because I'd have to come up with one heck of an excuse to tell them why I am not partaking in the Christmas wine! :haha:

I hope i dont get :bfp: ether:rofl: God did i just say that.

I want to go on holiday and have fun, not having to drink orange juice.

LOL...not quite looking for a :bfp: yet.

We're going on holiday to visit DH's family in ten days. We were planning to TTC after our holiday because if I show up and keep refusing wine my in-laws will get suspicious (as they know I love my wine!).

It would be a nice surprise, and obviously we would be happy (I keep thinking DH is doing this "oops" stuff on purpose) but the timing would be a little bit off because I'd have to come up with one heck of an excuse to tell them why I am not partaking in the Christmas wine! :haha:

You could always say that you're on some sort of cold medication, or something. Medications usually are a good excuse. :D

oh my! Men are so confusing sometimes.

I agree with HappynBubbly. Medications are usually a good excuse for stuff. That is if you get your :bfp:
what a nice Christmas present that would be though.

Well I hope that "oops" turns into something good! You will have to keep us all updated.

Don't worry, I'll keep you updated. If AF doesn't arrive by the time I leave on the 11th I'll test that morning. :winkwink:

Yeah make sure to keep us updated, even if you don't want an 'oops' we all do... :blush:

Us ladies thrive on other ladies BFP's :rofl:

Us ladies thrive on other ladies BFP's :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Ditto!

keep us updatedd... and hope everytihing goes in your favor!
:hugs:

Wow i agree keep us all updated and hope you get the result you wish for.

unless my little piercing loosened I wont have an ooops...(well thats what it was there for originally anyway...)

I wish my OH would have an oppps lol. good luck ladies xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"