Kinda had an "oops"....UPDATE #41

You ladies forget that I'm five hours behind you!!! :haha:

Tested this morning and sadly it was a :bfn:

I'm a little disappointed but now I can enjoy some wine and bucks fizz over the holiday!

Leaving in just an hour! You ladies have a wonderful Christmas! I'll be back on when we return from England! :kiss:

I'm with the others - :test: and then let us know! x

ahhh :hugs: like you say at least you can enjoy the wine. You are TTC when you are back from your holiday so enjoy.xxx

You ladies forget that I'm five hours behind you!!! :haha:

Tested this morning and sadly it was a :bfn:

I'm a little disappointed but now I can enjoy some wine and bucks fizz over the holiday!

Leaving in just an hour! You ladies have a wonderful Christmas! I'll be back on when we return from England! :kiss:

Hope you have a fab time, would love to hear all about it when you get back. Have a safe journey x

awww no BFP. But maybe lozzy has one , so to count the oopsies out... ^^

Sorry to hear it was a :bfn: - go and enjoy the festive wines, maybe you will get your :bfp: at the same time as me and we can be buddies :flower:

sorry to hear that(sorry been lurking in here)

Though now you can enjoy wine!!!

have a good christmas...it is kinda cold here in the UK...so hope xmas is white one!!!:)

Sorry about the BFN, but hopefully you'll be getting one within the next few months anyway! Drink to your hearts content this winter and eat lots of naughty foods and sleeeeep and before you know it we will all be congratulating you on your BFP announcement :)

Have fun on your hols hun... enjoy yourself ready for TTC when you get home :thumbsup:

:hugs: Sorry about the BFN.

Any more updates?? LAdyofRohan wasn't the only oops? I am in my tww now, will be testing the 31st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->