Kinda just need some advice...

greyn

Reaction score
Hi ladies, hope you are all well this evening :)

My husband and I are trying for baby number one. We had a miscarriage at 17 weeks back in November. So haven't been charting or using opks, just going with the flow to try and keep it stress free.

Buuuut, now I am 4 days late for af, and have had negative dollar tree tests, and possible evap lines on rite aid home brand tests. I've ordered some first response hpts on amazon (which will prevent me from testing tomorrow) I was just wondering if any of you ladies had any similar experiences?

Just really needed someone to talk to about this, as my husband left for basic training last week, so I'm unable to contact him at all :(

@Greyn

My family is a military family as well, basic training is rough.
Similar experience happened to me, I was late and kept getting negative tests, there were a few times that I thought that is as the faintest positives that could have been evap lines.

Unfortunately, it didn’t have a happy ending for me. I was definitely pregnant, but miscarried about two weeks later.

Thanks Bek :) The military life is still very very new, and now this is my last chance of ttc until March, although maybe the break will do my head some good!!

Sorry to hear your experience ended in miscarriage. I know exactly how that feels :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->