Kinda worried...

Kris0309

Reaction score
Well I should be about almost 16 weeks since my doctor put me back up to my first thought lmp . But on bad news I only gained 2 more pounds again this month so since i was 6 weeks to know i gained a total of 4 pounds. im having a hrad timegaining weight. So know everytime i eat im trying to eat double and force myself to eat more. They wont me to get up to atleast 112 lbs and im only 96 right now. even though 20 pounds isnt alot since im small they dont expect me to gain alot. But me an dthe fob heard the heartbeat for the first time which im very excitted. And we have a set date for oct. 17th at 9am. for the gender, and down sindrome and spina bilfia results. which i want to know the gender just nervous about everything else.So they felt my stomach and says everything feels the right size but i jus hope im eatting enough for my baby

In all of my last 4 pregnancies I have lost atleast 10lb in the first 12 weeks then struggled to gain any weight back through the pregnancy. I am nearly 15 weeks and I 2 lb lighter than when I found out I was pregnant so don't panic about your weight gain hun xxx

I didnt gain any weight till last week i actually lost it with how sick I was in the first trimester. I was told not to worry as the baby only takes a small bit. Its near the end when most put on weight I read. Think i have put on 3lb thats all since this started and 1 of that is the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->