Kindle Question.

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
I have a Kindle Touch.

When I first started reading Fifty Shades of Grey I forgot my Kindle so I started reading it on my phone using the Kindle App.

Anyway it used to say go to furthest page read on Laura's iPhone (or along those lines lol) and now it doesn't so when I don't take the Kindle out with me I have to flick forwards until I get to the page I was at on the Kindle.

Does that make sense??

I've tried syncing my phone and no luck, I am just about to try the Kindle but anyone know anything else that it could be? I've read the books once already could that be it?

Ta :flower:

I know it's annoying, but it happens my wife as well. She too is also reading 50 shades actually, and she said it's so frustrating. It has happened her from day 1. I tried to fix it, and I eventually came to the conclusion that there is no solution, it can't be resolved... that's just how it is. But what do I really know, I'm a good old fashioned book guy. I know this may seem strange, but I love the smell from a book! And also the feeling of a book... I've tried the kindle but it's not for me

I love my Kindle I just can't understand why it does this but I think it's more to do with my phone than the Kindle itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->