• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kindles

Elli21

Reaction score
Can i hear some reviews please?
Im thinking about getting one for my husbands birthday and i just wondered if any others are as good?
If the amazon kindle is the best?
:flower:

I really love my kindle its amazon one battery is good and it's sooo light hth x

I love my kindle too. Was really against them as I love books, but am definitely a convert. I have the oldest one with the keyboard. I would recommend the leather case with light as well, but it does make it a lot heavier x

Edit: just seen how old the original post is! Sorry, bit late!

We are the proud owners of a Kindle Fire HD and really love it tbh. It is a great device, the opportunities are just endless, it feels good not to heavy but also not too light, touchscreen is great, ...

I haven't found anything yet to fault so far

I got my OH a kindle for his birthday and he loves it, it's just the basic one but i would deffo recommend it :)

Kindle HD at $199, you can't beat the price. Now that iPad Mini just came out with a $329 price tag. Kindle HD is even a better choice.

Now, if your husband is really into screen resolution, and don't mind the 10 inch screen size (Kindle HD is 7 inch screen size), the new iPad at $499, is about 2.5 times the Kindle HD, but the screen resolution is very good. Perfect for reading books or magazines.

Can i hear some reviews please?
Im thinking about getting one for my husbands birthday and i just wondered if any others are as good?
If the amazon kindle is the best?
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"