Kindness

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
I posted on my FB that I was looking for a white fingerlings monkey yesterday, in case anyone spotted on locally or otherwise, so they could let me know... well a super kind lady from my town (to whom I rarely speak really) said she had one that wasn't needed and that I was welcome to have it. She also refused to take any money for it so not only did she save me a lot of stress/panic about finding one, she also saved me from paying for one! I couldn't believe it. It was my main worry about xmas, was this white fingerling and now I don't have to anymore. Just thought I'd share, there are some lovely people out there!
I plan on getting her two daughters a little gift, as I wouldn't feel right just taking it but argh I'm thrilled

That was so sweet of her to give you the white fingerlings monkey you needed, what a kind lady. It's always so heartwarming when people do nice gestures like that :cloud9::xmas23:

Oh wow that's just amazing I would have cried ! Such a great gesture . Restores my faith with these acts of kindness !

Your idea to get her children gifts is really nice ! X

There are some lovely people. So kind of her. Always makes me smile. Everytime i spray my perfume or see the bottle i think of the lovely lady on here who sent it me. Get something in my eye everytime.

That's the true spirit of Christmas, what a lovely lady

Oh, that's so sweet. I love hearing these kinds of stories. Thanks for sharing.

So lovely. I was saying to my boss that christmas can sometimes bring the worse out of people. Packed shops, car parking arguments etc (had both of these recently) so nice to hear of a genius nice gesture :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->