KittyKins Closing down sale...?

nervouspains

Love being a Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I ordered a few bits of kittykins yesterday, but I havent received any order confirmation at all.
has anyone else ordered from them & not received any confirmation?
I didnt take a note of my order number :dohh: & have no idea how to get hold of it.
Any ideas?! xxx

I ordered yesterday but got a confirmation number by email a short time later. It might be worth ringing them just to check that they got your order and it went through ok, they should be able to look for you using your address??

I just rung my bank- and they said no payment was paid to kittykins... which is weird because I just ordered more stuff- got the order number this time and still havent received an email :-/

I ordered and haven't had a confirmation, if I've lost the order, I'll be really upset!

I ordered from them ages ago and didn't get a email confirmation, ring them, they are lovely and their customer service is the best I have experienced!

Gutted they are closing down!

I've emailed them, but it looks like the stuff I ordered is now sold out so will just have to wait and see!

Did any of you get an email from paypal??

When I ordered on Thursday, I got an email from paypal straight away but it said I would receive a confirmation email once kittykins had accepted the payment... which i haven't received and the payment hasn't been taken!! :nope:

Me neither!
Oh I so hope we get our stuff! Il be really upset too if we dont! :( xx

I ordered some things last night & havent had a confirmation email either. I also didnt make a note of my order number, hope its not lost :(

In theory, our orders should be sat in Kittykins paypal account waiting to be accepted, but if she's already sold out of the items we've ordered, I doubt we'll be getting them.. mine is definately showing as out of stock and I ordered on Thursday as soon as the original closing down thread went up here! :nope:

I'm still hoping I'l get them, but I've not had a reply to my email yet so it's not looking great!

Hi ladies,

just got a reply- both my orders are there... so i assume yours are too xxx

I got a reply... apparently she over sold so I won't be getting mine... I'm seriously peed off! :growlmad:

I got an email today saying it'd been dispatched, so, hopefully, should get my stuff either today or tomorrow.

I've been out all day with the inlaws, and just checked my email and - nothing!! Will have to phone them tomorrow.

Still no email here, will have to ring them tomorrow :(

Hi Guys... It's Anj from Kittykins here...

I'm so sorry that our emails don't seem to be getting through (mainly to Hotmail accounts for some reason?) but I am working through the enormous list of orders as quickly as I can!! I've replied to all the emails I've seen so far querying order status and/or payment status so if you've emailed to ask if we got your order and you haven't had a reply then I don't think we got your email (but I am pretty sure we got your order!)

Daisydoodles.... I am so sorry you are so disappointed. I can't work out from your screen name who you are 'in real life' but if you let me know by email I will see if there is anything I can do to make up for overselling your order (I'm guessing either Thirsties wraps or Itti Bitti nappies??) These two items were so popular that in the Thursday morning frenzy people were putting things in baskets, saving them, deleting them, checking out and the stock control system that prevents overselling just failed on a couple of occasions. In the 8 years I've been running Kittkykins the site has never been as busy as it was on Thursday morning - I've never seen anything like it. So thanks everyone for making the sale sooooo busy and I am obviously very sorry that the mayhem meant some things effectively sold twice. I have been absolutely strict about working through the list in the right order so there's no shenanigans going on!!

Also, if your Paypal payment is showing as 'pending' that's because we haven't yet completed the payment through Sage Pay and as soon as we do process your order it will change to 'completed'.

Anj
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"