KittyKins Closing down sale...?

They've had my order and are 'picking' it today so will let me know of any problems. They appologised for the delay but said that they got inundated with orders and the computer system went mad as people filled online baskets, emptied them etc! They also said that a number of their confirmation emails had ended up in peoples junk mail boxes.
Fingers crossed for everyone!
Xxx

Hi Guys... It's Anj from Kittykins here...

I'm so sorry that our emails don't seem to be getting through (mainly to Hotmail accounts for some reason?) but I am working through the enormous list of orders as quickly as I can!! I've replied to all the emails I've seen so far querying order status and/or payment status so if you've emailed to ask if we got your order and you haven't had a reply then I don't think we got your email (but I am pretty sure we got your order!)

Daisydoodles.... I am so sorry you are so disappointed. I can't work out from your screen name who you are 'in real life' but if you let me know by email I will see if there is anything I can do to make up for overselling your order (I'm guessing either Thirsties wraps or Itti Bitti nappies??) These two items were so popular that in the Thursday morning frenzy people were putting things in baskets, saving them, deleting them, checking out and the stock control system that prevents overselling just failed on a couple of occasions. In the 8 years I've been running Kittkykins the site has never been as busy as it was on Thursday morning - I've never seen anything like it. So thanks everyone for making the sale sooooo busy and I am obviously very sorry that the mayhem meant some things effectively sold twice. I have been absolutely strict about working through the list in the right order so there's no shenanigans going on!!

Also, if your Paypal payment is showing as 'pending' that's because we haven't yet completed the payment through Sage Pay and as soon as we do process your order it will change to 'completed'.

Anj
x

Just bumping this because the above post got caught in the spam filter.

Yey, my order has arrived too, and they're already in the washing machine! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->