Kiwi?

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
Hi Girls!

Does anyone give their baby Kiwi?
I was just making up some food to go in the freezer for Daisy and was doing the usual, Apple & Banana......Melon & Apple....... then I got a bit more adventurous and made Apple, Melon & Kiwi!

I haven't given her any yet but was just wondering, do you think it would be ok with all it's little seeds?

I give Alexa kiwi all the time-she loves it! It is very good for a baby-apparently one small kiwi has the same amount of vitamin c as one orange, plus it has lots of other important nutrients!

I'm allergic to it so Ally hasn't had it. I should probably get someone to give it to him for me.

I have given Erin kiwi mixed with apple and pear. I pureed it and then sieved it to take out most of the seeds - probably don't need to though! xx

Hannah eats kiwi fresh, it's pretty soft when it is ripe

Josh has fresh kiwi too, he loves it. I just don't like to change his diaper after he had kiwi! it is so stinky !

I'm allergic to it so Ally hasn't had it. I should probably get someone to give it to him for me.

wow, me too! all the doctors think i'm weird for that but its good to know someone is allergic also. Are you allergic to latex as the 2 are apparently linked? I haven't given it her because of my allergy either

wow, me too! all the doctors think i'm weird for that but its good to know someone is allergic also. Are you allergic to latex as the 2 are apparently linked? I haven't given it her because of my allergy either

No allergy to latex. I mean, my skin gets itchy when I'm in contact with it but I think that's just because I've got sensitive skin. The drs always give me funny looks too. But I was once told to always mention it because it's in some drugs (anaesthetics I think). I feel like I'm being mean by not giving it to him and increasing his chance of being allergic to it, but at the same time I'm really not about to start giving it to him myself lol!

No allergy to latex. I mean, my skin gets itchy when I'm in contact with it but I think that's just because I've got sensitive skin. The drs always give me funny looks too. But I was once told to always mention it because it's in some drugs (anaesthetics I think). I feel like I'm being mean by not giving it to him and increasing his chance of being allergic to it, but at the same time I'm really not about to start giving it to him myself lol!

I'm the same, want to give it but don't want to cause an allergic reaction and am not feeding it to her myself!

I gave Erica kiwi a while ago.. just fresh cut up small. She didn't seem too impressed... :shrug: I love it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->