KiwiMom: Updated with birth story and pics!

KiwiMOM

Reaction score
I've been having irregular contractions for most of the day, but have been ignoring them completely because I don't want to get excited :haha: losing bits of my plug for the past few days and I've just had A LOT of bloody show :wacko: Could be hours, could be days :dohh: but will keep you all posted.. LO is SO low down now my bump looks kind of ridiculous. As instructed I'm going to bed and getting everything ready. My mothers on her way over with brownies and my OH's phoning work to tell them he won't be in tomorrow :happydance:

Oooh exciting!
Hope you don't have to wait days! :hugs:

Ooohh good luck! Hope you're not waiting days! :hugs:

Omg how exciting!! How bloody, almost like the start of a period but with loads of mucousy stuff? I had loads of it Friday and gave birth Saturday morning!!! FX for you!!! Xxx

lots of red streaked mucous and some very bright red clots, some coming out now with each contraction. I managed to sleep for a few hours but then a really big contraction woke me up. They're getting more regular but farther apart. I'll probably browse the web til I get really tired again and go back to bed :haha:

Oh, I lied contractions are actually getting weirdly regular.. 5 minutes apart and 50 seconds in length.

Omg so exciting! Really hope this is it and it comes soon!

Yay!! :happydance:

Sounds like you're in labour :D eeeekkk!

Hope you progress quickly :flow:

Ahhhh I hope you dont have to wait days...I doubt you will:happydance: so happy for you!!!:flower:

good lord I hope this doesn't go on for days. I keep trying to sleep, almost falling asleep between contractions and being woken up.. at least my OH is getting a good nights sleep :dohh:

I hope this is it for you and baby comes quckly and easily. Hopefully you'll be a mommy by tommorow!:flower:

Good luck lovely! Hope your LO arrives soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->