KiwiMom: Updated with birth story and pics!

sounds like you are progressin fast xx sending you labor :dust:

thanks everyone, I just threw up my breakfast :dohh: contractions are farther apart but longer and much more painful (no talking) so much bloody show :wacko: MW is on her way over to give me the run down and my mom is sure I'll be mom to an April fools baby.

MIL has come round to have a nose and she's taking time off of work.. my OH tends to be less discrete then I'd like when it comes to telling her things I've said so I'm worried he's going to mention me not wanting her round until I'm pushing.. she's super nice and will be helpful to have around but she's very mainstream when it comes to pain relief and doesn't understand why I want a natural birth, keeps asking what pain medication I'll be getting :dohh: update after midwife appt :flower:

ahh how exciting hope it's not too long for you now! and hope all goes nice and smoothly for you :hugs:

Iris arrived naturally/in the birth pool at home after 4 hours of active labour on: april fools day at 8pm :cloud9: She's having some issues latching so we haven't weighed her yet but the midwife is on her way over soon. i'm typing this with one hand so will update with pictures and birth story when I get the chance :flower:

thats amazing!!! Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures and hear more about the birth! :happydance::happydance:

Oh congrats sounds like it all went smoothly and glad you got to have your homebirth.

Congratulations! :) i can't wait to see some pictures and read your birth story! :) :flow:

Congrats!! Can't wait to read more and see pics. :D

:happydance: Oh yay! I am glad you got the homebirth you wanted (it sounds like) :D
Can't wait for an update ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->