Knitting & Crocheting

Teilana

Reaction score
Hello!

I don't really see any active crochet/knitting threads, so I am starting a new one.

I have been crocheting for about 6 years now and have recently in the last year figured out simple knitting. I am by no means anywhere near ready for cables, I want to learn a few more stitches than just garter first... lol

I have just started knitting a Dr Who scarf for my boss. The new skills to be learned with this is changing colours and weaving ends in. So far I am about a dozen rows in and one colour change.

What's everyone else working on?

:wave: I like this idea!

I have been a knitter for 6 years but rarely do it since teaching myself crochet about 4 1/2 years ago.

Right now I am crocheting a cowl with one ball of super chunky, one worsted and one DK on a 12mm hook. I've made two loop scarves and little reindeer candy cane sleeves in the last couple of weeks as I have a craft sale on Saturday. :)

I would love to do a craft sale some day. I have about a dozen blankets stashed away that I could put out but thats it.

My grandma taught me crocheting, but I picked up knitting myself. I had tried before, but something just clicked one day.

Hi I am crocheter.... that now knits more than I crochet. Work on a blanket for my 1st child that 8 am now ttc.
Right now I using this tagline when I tell people that I am knitting a baby blanket for a child I have not conceived.
If you Knit it they will come.... :)

This is the baby blanket I am knit I doing the brioche stitch with fingering the yellow and dk wright sage that had cashmere In it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180216-215720.jpg
    Screenshot_20180216-215720.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 5
I am currently crocheting a blanket for my newborn daughter.

I am hoping to work on some booties in the future but for now my time is limited.

I am currently crocheting a blanket for my newborn daughter.

I am hoping to work on some booties in the future but for now my time is limited.

To me booties and sock are much harder that knitting or crocheting a blanket. So good luck on that

I've learned knitting from my grandma. Probably, the best childhood memories are about me sitting near her armchair, looking what she's gonna do next with woll

I envy those who have enough for this hobby of strength and patience, and then the case is very difficult

I'm crocheting a blanket for my womb dweller 1st grandbaby 😊

Not sure how it'll turn out, I'm very out of practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->