*Knock, Knock* I'm new, can I come in??

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
Well I wont go into long boring detail as to how I ended up here, but let's just suffice it to say I am surprised that this is where I am.

Long story short, My husband and I have been married just over 8 months and I have been off the pill for the last 5 months. Every month I have taken a HPT just to be so let down. I never take them early, my cycles just keep getting longer.

I am currently on CD 41 and have no idea when :witch: will show up. I have been to my OB/GYN and had my progesterone levels checked-not ovulating. We were sorta NTNP up to this point, but after finding out that it is not going to happen on its own, we have decided to go for it with Clomid.

All I am waiting for is :witch: to show up and my doc says he wants me taking it from CD5....

Does anyone find themselves in a similar situation or can anyone offer me any advice? This seems to be all I think about as I am turning 30 this year and I long for a child more than anything else in the world.. As I know most of us do:)

Thanks for listening, and thanks for the support. Everyone I have met in the other forums have been wonderful, Im sure its more the same in here:hugs:

Welcome, you can come in but we hope you don't stay long, in the nicest possible way!

I hope clomid brings you your :bfp: very soon. Also hope AF turns up soon so you can get started.

Xx

Oh, thank you thats so nice! Good luck to you, you have been here far too long! Here's some more :dust: for you!!

Welcome! :wave:

When I went off the pill, it took me 8 months of neg hpt to get me to the doc for some answers. Turned out that I had PCOS and blocked tubes. My AF got longer and longer every cycle. It seemed to peak at 35 days though.

Has your GYN sent you to an FS? They say you really should be trying for 1 year before seeing one, but I was so glad they found my PCOS, it solved so many of my problems. Hope I helped! :hugs:

welcome! just wanted to wish you luck and hope your stay is short xxx

hey hun. i had the same sort of problem when i came off the pill 11 months ago - turned out i had PCOS. Have you had any diagnosis?

You should ask your gp to prescribe Provera to bring on a period so you can take the clomid - get started! I am on cycle #1 of it and have just ovulated for the secont time in a year so there is hope. Hope youre not here for long! :hugs:

I don't really have any advice, but hope the Clomid works for you!

WELCOME ABOARD....lol...All the best sweety :dust: to u and to all of us for getting a :bfp: soon..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->