*knock knock* Pregnant with my 3rd Baby :) due 03/12/14

mysteriouseye

Pregnant with No.3
Reaction score
Hi Guys :)

I am Kellie and I am 4 weeks pregnant with my 3rd Baby :) I had Esmee in September 2012 and just had my little Bella Maria 9 months ago (Born June 2014) I am married to my Husband (2 years in October) and have been with him for 10 years. I am a little scared as I will have 3 children so close but I am sure I will be OK. I am a VBA2C hopeful (I tried to go for a VBAC last time but my little bella was born premature emergency c-section due to fetal distress at 34 weeks.

I am really looking forward to talking to you ladies and getting to know you all :) xx

Welcome and congrats!

I am 6 weeks with my second; I also had my Esme in 2012 (November though!) she was emergency section due to non progression of labour. I'm debating what to do about vbac vs elective but Am swinging more towards elective due to the size of dd and the way the labour went on...I'm left feeling slightly freaked out!

I have my first midwife apt tomorrow, which I'm looking forward to although am feeling worried as I have way too much energy, at least more than I think I should have at this stage. I was lucky with dd and had a pretty easy pregnancy with no real symptoms.

How are you feeling? Xx

Hi there! Congrats and welcome! My DS was born Sept 2012 also. I'm pregnant now with number 2. Sorry no advice on the VBAC.

Hi and congratulations! I'm also pregnant with my third I have two beautiful cheeky boys who are 3.5 and 1

Lovely to meet you all :) I suprisingly feel ok considering I'm running around after my 2 and a half year old and baby but I'm sure stories will kick in soon :) x

Hi Kellie :hi: Looks like we're due the same day! We're (cautiously) expecting baby #2!

Hi ladies. Number 3 on the way 😁 I have Belle born in December 09 and Lovella born in August 11. Expecting this one in November. Have my first midwife app 16th april I can't wait 😁 I absolutely loved being pregnant with my girls and breezed through it x this time I am feeling sick all day and tired lol but am still loving it 😊

Hi Ladies,

My son was also born in September 2012! He was born on the 6th, its really weird to think that if he had been born a week earlier he would be in the same school year as his cousin who is 11 months older than him!

I got my BFP today after AF didn't show. :happydance: We're really happy and excited although nervous about the bean being sticky. I was feeling so odd today (really nauseous, hot and light headed) that I thought I'm either pregnant or this is the worse PMS ever). I also had a really vivid dream about a week ago that I was pregnant with twins. I then went into hospital to give birth (to only one by this point) and it was another boy! It would be so weird if it all came true.

Congratulations! I love your children's names. My name is Bella and I love Esmee too! I am due October 3, I already have a 3 yo dd who was born Nov 2011

Hello more lovely new ladies :) I am so excited to start our journey together :) see I am more scared about work. I got pregnant within 3 months of starting my job... I left in September 2012 and came back April 2013.. Left June 2014 when I got pregnant with my 2nd and now I am pregnant again.. So scared about their reaction xx

Hello more lovely new ladies :) I am so excited to start our journey together :) see I am more scared about work. I got pregnant within 3 months of starting my job... I left in September 2012 and came back April 2013.. Left June 2014 when I got pregnant with my 2nd and now I am pregnant again.. So scared about their reaction xx

I'm also nervous about telling my work, even though I've been there over a year and a half. I think it's natural to worry about this.

Mysteriouseye, it sounds like your little ones will be close in age. It must be rewarding to see how they play together and know how close they will be. My son with be 3 when baby is born, and I sort of wish they would be closer in age.

I am Kellie and I am 4 weeks pregnant with my 3rd Baby :) I had Esmee in September 2012 and just had my little Bella Maria 9 months ago (Born June 2014) I am married to my Husband (2 years in October) and have been with him for 10 years. I am a little scared as I will have 3 children so close but I am sure I will be OK. I am a VBA2C hopeful (I tried to go for a VBAC last time but my little bella was born premature emergency c-section due to fetal distress at 34 weeks.

I am really looking forward to talking to you ladies and getting to know you all :) xx

Congrats!!! I wanted to ask you did your doctor tell you right away that you were vba2c candidate or did you have to ask?? I'm curious cuz I was a vbac candidate with my last pregnancy but ultimately had a cs. I want to ask my doc if it's a possibility to do it this time but honestly I'm scared of the answer. I'm so hormonal this time around I'm afraid I'll just break down crying if it's not the answer I want

Congrats!!! I wanted to ask you did your doctor tell you right away that you were vba2c candidate or did you have to ask?? I'm curious cuz I was a vbac candidate with my last pregnancy but ultimately had a cs. I want to ask my doc if it's a possibility to do it this time but honestly I'm scared of the answer. I'm so hormonal this time around I'm afraid I'll just break down crying if it's not the answer I want

I actually spoke with my consultant after I had my 2nd csection about going for a vba2c and he said he was completely supportive so I emailed him when I found out I was pregnant again and he has said that its all good :)

I really hope I have luck on my side. I was going to ask at my first appt but got sidetracked with everything going on. I have an appt this Monday and am determined to ask. I trust her opinion no matter what but I really hope she'll give my vbac a shot

Hello! Another one expecting no 3 here!

I have Nathaniel (4 next month) and Charlotte (3 next month) and now happily expecting my third on the 8th December - we found out yesterday I am pregnant. This is a very, very much welcomed pregnancy, not because we have been trying for long but because I have been waiting to try for the last 2 years but only just managed to convince hubby we should have another! I am SOOOOOO happy right now!

Hello to everyone! xx

Hello! Another one expecting no 3 here!

I have Nathaniel (4 next month) and Charlotte (3 next month) and now happily expecting my third on the 8th December - we found out yesterday I am pregnant. This is a very, very much welcomed pregnancy, not because we have been trying for long but because I have been waiting to try for the last 2 years but only just managed to convince hubby we should have another! I am SOOOOOO happy right now!

Hello to everyone! xx

Congrats on convincing him, Meredith! I was in the same boat, and when I finally convinced DH, it felt like such a victory :happydance: I can't blame him for being hesitant. The last 2.5 years have been wonderful and exciting for sure, but many times just downright difficult. And we're gonna do it all over again! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->