• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Knock, knock!

x__amour

Mommy.
Reaction score
Hiya! Not sure if anyone of you know me but I'm Shannon, 21, and I have an almost 3 year old named Victoria "Tori". I was in here when I was 18 and pregnant with Tori and I JUST found out (like an hour ago!) that I'm pregnant with number 2! :D

I'm married to my husband, Zach. We've been together just shy of 5 years. We TTC'd with Tor and conceived on the first cycle and TTC'd #2 right off the pill and concieved first cycle as well. Starting to wonder if he's got some super sperm or something. :lol:

We just moved down to Florida from Colorado and are so excited to expand our family. I'm so excited to get to know you all!

And please! Do not mention on Facebook!

Congratulations, Shannon! :wave:

Welcome back to Teen Pregnancy :flower:

Congratulations! Wow first cycle both times that's pretty amazing! xx

Yay! Congratulations, pretty lady! :happydance: :happydance:

I remember you!! CONGRATS!!!
I got my :bfp: yesterday! When's your due date??

Congrats!!

I remember you, your little girl is adorable.

Im also pregnant with my 2nd.

Very exciting :) !

Congratulations, lucky lady! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful, by the way!

Omg! I haven't even opened your TTC thread today CONGRATS :D x

We were saying month no.2 is always our month lol
2 months after my implant was out in 2009 I got a bfp but MC at 8weeks, 2 months later I was pregnant with Michael and this time we caught on cycle 2 x

congratulations Shannon! Welcome back! I'm Becca, almost 19, and 14 plus 2 weeks with my first.

Wow congrats!!! Tori is gorgeous btw!
I'm Briana and I have a two daughters, Peighton and Savannah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"