knock knock...

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
i'm baaaack!
hey ladies, looks like i am back in WTT after what seems... the worlds longest pregnancy! :thumbup:
i had a little boy on the 10th of june. my husband and i are very pleased to announce that were WTT for a VBAC baby until july 2011. it will be our 3rd child :happydance:

i hope to meet lots of new faces in here x x x x

hugs to everyone xx :hugs:

I didn't even realise you'd had your little man :dohh:

Well done sweetie!!! xxx

oh thanks hun, my birth story is in birth announcements... check it oooout! it went all a bit pearshaped as usual.
i don't think i will ever have a good birthing experience xxx

Congratulations hun! Love love love your baby names, especially the "romero" bit. So cool.

Lovely to have you in WTT!

Congratulations hun! Love love love your baby names, especially the "romero" bit. So cool.

thank you sooo much. its nice to know we have good taste... heheheheee :thumbup:

welcome back hon! many congratulations on your little boy :D x

thank you sooo much. its nice to know we have good taste... heheheheee :thumbup:

Haha, well I have so many unusual baby names for my future babies, but OH likes normal, boring (according to me!) names so I admire other people's lovely baby names!

Congrats :). So you met again here with me being no much further than before :haha:

Congrats! Nice to see you again! How are you??

im sore. lol
but ok. i am beginning to really feel like i am gonna grab a tin of sma and smash myself in the face with it!
i feel like my son is attached to me! he is a VERY hungry baby xxxx

how are you? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"