**knock knock**

Dawns1stlight

Reaction score
May I come in?

Hi everyone :hi:its been a long time since ive been here! May i join you all? OH has finally agreed to try for bubba number 2 :happydance::happydance:!!

I have no idea where to start! Im about 10kgs over-weight so that definately wont help :blush:! Any tips?

Hi there!!

Welcome back to the mad house! Hope that your journey here is short and sweet.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

*does a happy dance*

:hi: Yay for trying for number 2! DH and I just started trying for bubba #1!
Best of luck to you!
:dust: :dust:

welcome !
make yourself at home here but not to long either !!! way more confortable in the frst semester section:rofl:
good luck!

Hi hun and welcome over :) i hope you dont have to wait too long for your BFP! As for the weight...have you tried the GI plan? i have been on it for 2 months and have lost a stone in weight so far. :dust:

dawnstlight....hi and welcome 2ttc,im still fairley new myself,me and partner are ttc#1, after a mc in mar08 i thought id of given up,but im not i will have my own healthy baby soon!! r u charting or doing opk??? i need2loose a bit of weight my self,in the past ive done weight watches and had grt results,put it bk on over a couple of yrs so need 2start again!
baby.love whats the GI plan???? let me know x x x good luck 2every1 x x

hi everyone, thanks for your warm welcome!! :hug:

I havent started charting or anything yet, I have no idea where to start! Carley suggested taking my temperature every day, and seeing when it peaks.. im not 100% sure? Bah its confusing!

Good luck to everyone ttc and hope to chat soon :hugs:

hi and welcome I'm fairly new as well,
ttc #4 but on a break at the moment :hugs:

hi destiny 27, 3 boys, thats great! Id love 4 kid-lets eventually :)
have a great day and good luck with bubba #4!

Hi, just wanted to say welcome and good luck xx

hi everyone, thanks for your warm welcome!! :hug:

I havent started charting or anything yet, I have no idea where to start! Carley suggested taking my temperature every day, and seeing when it peaks.. im not 100% sure? Bah its confusing!

Good luck to everyone ttc and hope to chat soon :hugs:

Hello hun and welcome, just a quick thing to point out if your going to start charting your temp they say the best day to do it is on CD1, just a ickle biddy tip for ya LOL Goodluck to you sweetie I hope your stay here is short and sweet (in a good way) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->