knock knock

sinead266

Mother of 5
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just joining use from 2nd tri, bit scary coming in and seeing ones ready for birth when I seem so far away from it, but I'm sure the weeks will fly in

Welcome! I felt the same way, and at 1st didn't even read most of the posts because they seemed to have nothing to do with me. But pretty soon I realized that reading them is really good, even when it seems like months away for you, because I have learned sooo much from all the ladies here! Now that I am moving along, it's comforting to feel a bit more prepared by reading about "shows," plugs, contractions, braxton hicks, etc. etc.--plus, you never know, any one of us could deliver weeks earlier than we expected so it's good to be prepared:)

Good luck!

Welcome! :)

I hovered in 2nd trim until about 30 weeks because I was so intimidated by all the birth stories, and it just seemed sooooooooooooo far away, so I know exactly how you feel.

Although as another poster said, once I started reading all the posts about losing plugs, etc, I couldn't stop, and now that I AM further along I find it's really comforting to have read all that information so I know what to look for BEFORE it happens!

Take your time and feel free to 'limbo' between the two trimesters until you feel more comfortable if needed :) But welcome to 3rd Trim in any case!

thanks ladies, im still at the stage where iim still thinking about what theme to do my nursery, but it will give me something to do now to pass a few days or weeks

Welcome! :hi:

Yeah at first i didnt really relate to any of the questions or comments here and still lingered on 2nd tri for a while!

but now EVERYTHING seems to relate!:flower: although it does seem to drag over here!

It's so funny how you end up understanding everything after a few weeks! :) hope your last tri runs smoothly :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->